Contact Vagabond Players, Inc
(ticketing issues and the
like), please e-mail us at 'email@example.com'
with your questions/matters.
Our telephone number
The Vagabond Players is located at the foot of historic Fells Point in downtown Baltimore at 806 S. Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21231
recommends the Caroline
on Caroline and Lancaster
No More Free Parking for Handicapped Drivers: The City has now installed new, reserved parking spaces for handicapped drivers, but parking is no longer free. Meters must be fed by all. Your handicapped license tag/placard no longer gets you free parking in Fell's Point.
Vagabond ticket sales
are final, but we offer
ticket exchanges under the
- Tickets for one show may not be exchanged for a different show under any circumstances;
- If the ticket price for the performance to which you want to exchange is higher than your original performance's price, your price will increase to the new ticket price;
- If we cancel a performance, we will waive all ticket up charges on exchanges for ticket holders of the cancelled performance;
- If we cancel a performance and you cannot attend a different performance, we will refund your ticket price upon your request;
- If you choose not to attend a performance that is held, but cannot attend a different performance, there is no refund.
For help with
exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
ticket sales are final.
With respect to
- There are many reasons patrons may not attend a performance for which they have purchased tickets. The Vagabond Players is not in a position to evaluate those reasons; we treat all cancellations the same.
- We urge
patrons who know they
will not be attending
their performance to
exchange their tickets
for another performance
of the same show.
We are happy to handle
exchanges, even at the
- We do not re-sell or give away No-Show tickets, even if there are empty seats in the Theatre, unless holders of those tickets have contacted us to cancel.
- Where ticket holders contact us to cancel their tickets, we will make those seats available for re-sale.
- There are absolutely no refunds for No-Shows.
Subscribe to the Vagabond
Players Newsletter to
get opening and audition
announcements, and other
general information about
what's going on.
Media may want to join our publicity mailing list for press releases and other general announcements.